Coromandel is a proud Chinese real estate developer who has chosen to make Vancouver home. We believe in a strong connection to family, community and the environment, and we build homes for everyone who shares these values with us.
We are looking to add a Property Management Assistant to our team. Reporting to the Director of Property Management & Administration, this person will provide administrative support to help manage Company rental properties.
- Research rental rate and calculate overhead costs, depreciation, taxes, and profit goals.
- Assist with finding tenants
- Assist with tenancy agreement and negotiating leases
- Collect security deposits and rent
- Assist with bill payments
- Assist with property maintenance and resolve tenant complaints
- Assist with general office administration
- Minimum one year experience within real estate or a related industry
- Valid BC Driver’s License
- Intermediate computer skills with good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Ability to communicate with both internal and external clients effectively
- Great listening skills and willing to assist others as necessary
- Full Time, permanent position with opportunities for advancement
- Attractive salary with full benefits package
To apply, please include “Property Management Assistant” in the subject line and forward your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org